Who we are
Our website address is: https://foggyou.com.
What we collect and store
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be stored in your user profile and used to populate the checkout for future orders. You can see, edit, or delete these information at any time (except for username). Administrators can also see and edit these information.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it (i.e. tax and accounting purposes), and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
If you request a password reset, your IP address may be included in the reset email.
Embedded content from other websites
Our site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Who we share your data with
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example eGHL, our payment gateway provider.
We accept payments through a payment gateway. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to our provider, eGHL, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How you can exercise your rights
We take data protection very seriously and we are dedicated to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.